Welcome to my new blog site! If you have gone to my old blog before then I hope you like the upgrade. If you are new to my little world then I hope you enjoy your visit.
I am a book blogger/ reviewer. I love to read, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't read at least one chapter of whatever book I'm reading. If you have any book recommendations for me don't hesitate to tell me. I love getting recommendations about a good book. I have found the best books through other people telling me about them.
Anyway I hope you will visit my site again, enjoy.
Hi everyone, It's time for another Top Ten Tuesday! It was created by The Broke and the Bookish and this weeks topic is the Top ten books I meant to read but didn't get to last year. *This is in no particular order*
1. The 5th wave by Rick Yancey. I bought the book and it is sitting on my tablet just waiting but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. I will read it this year though!
2. World After by Susan Ee. Another book that I already purchased and I'm just waiting to read it.
3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. I really really want to read this!
Alienated is the first book in the Alienated series by Melissa Landers.
Two years ago, the aliens first made contact. Now Cara Sweeney is going to sharing a bathroom with one of them.
Handpicked to host the first ever L'eihr exchange student, Cara thinks her future is set. Not only does she get a free ride to her dream college, she'll have inside information about the mysterious L'eihrs that every journalist would kill for. Cara's blog following is about to skyrocket
Still, Cara isn't sure what to think when she meets Aelyx. Humans and L'eihrs have nearly identical DNA, but cold, infuriatingly brilliant Aelyx couldn't seem more alien. She's certain about one thing, though: no human boy is that good-looking.
But when Cara's classmates get swept up by anti-L'eihr paranoia, Midtown High School suddenly isn't safe anymore. Threatening notes start to appear in Cara's locker, and a police officer has to escort her and Aelyz to class.
Cara finds support in the last person she expected. She realizes that Aelyx isn't just her only friend; she's fallen hard for him. But Aelyx has been hiding the truth about the purpose of his exchange, and it's potentially deadly consequences. Soon Cara will be in for the fight of her life- not just for herself and the boy she loves, but for the future of her planet.
This is my first ever Top Ten Tuesday! It was created by The Broke and the Bookish and my good friend Christine from Bibliophilic Madness told me about it. This weeks list is: Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels for 2015.
1. Helia's Shadow Part Two by K.C. Neal
2. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
3. The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout
4. Invaded by Melissa Landers
5. Oblivion by Kelly Creagh
6. Hunted by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki
7. Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout
8. The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon
9. September Sky by John A. Heldt
10. Savor by Alyssa Rose Ivy
I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on all of these books!
What books are you excited for this year?
This is the first book of a new series. I was contacted by Tim Jopling to give a honest review.
Hell bent on changing the world forever.
OLSEN AND DEANE
The most effective partnership MI6 and the West have.
THE S.U.C.O. AGENTS
MI6 protectors, destined to stop the darkness from sweeping across the globe.
Martin Russell spends his last 2 coin on a bus ride out of the city with barely enough motivation to face the future. Then a chance incident near his home triggers a sequence of positive opportunities for him. His life, unexpectedly, could not be better. That is, until the phone call informing him his friend Hannah has disappeared, and people's lives will now change forever. And who can be trusted? Certainly not the obsessive Nash, or the slimy underworld figure they call The Chemist. How about John Staples, better known as Pin-up? Is his renewed friendship with Martin genuine or suspicious? What's going on with Zachary and Bobby? One's a schoolboy drug dealer, the other is a disgraced ex-copper. What could they possibly have in common? Why are their intertwined stories entitled A Face Not Seen? For the answer to that question, you would have to ask Xenon. But that's a problem, because no-one in their right mind ever questions Xenon...
This is a list of 15 of the books or book series that I read and loved in 2014. The ones that I would push on everyone if I could.
1. The Crescent Chronicles by Alyssa Rose Ivy
2. Helia's Shadow Part One by K.C. Neal
3. Branded by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki
4. The Krinar Chronicles by Anna Zaires
5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
6. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
7. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
8. The Dark Elements by Jennifer L. Armentrout
9. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
10. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
11. The Mine by John A. Heldt
12. The Unearthed Series by Evan Ronan
13. The Whispers of the Fallen by J.D. Netto
14. Verboten by Amelia Louise Carter
15. Assassin's Creed Unity by Oliver Bowden
*These are in no particular order*
I'm excited about all the books I get to read in 2015.
Happy Reading everyone!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest news and event postings.