I know I have been awful with doing Top 5 Wednesday lately, I’ve just been so busy. Anyway I will do this one, the topic is: Top 5 books I read in one sitting (or close to it). To join Top 5 Wednesday go to the Goodreads page the creator is Gingerreadslainey. So without further ado here is my T5W:
1. Helia’s Shadow Part One by K.C, Neal – It took me a day and a half to read but that was because life got in the way. I would have much rather been reading than whatever it was that pulled me away from it.
2. Dangerous Girls by R.L Stine – I read the entire thing before my high school graduation. So while the rest of my classmates were getting all spiffy and taking lots of pictures I was reading about vampires. Yep, that pretty much sums up my life.
3. Every book in the Crescent Chronicles by Alyssa Rose Ivy – Hot guys with wings…yes please.
4. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh – This book is still on my favorite book list. I have re-read it multiple times because I love it so much.
5. Allegiant by Veronica Roth – I think it was more out of anger that I finished this one so quickly. I’m still mad at this book…how could Veronica Roth do this to me!
What are some books you finished in one sitting?